THE RISE OF ARTIFICIAL CHRISTMAS TREES AND LAWNS
It’s that time of year that we’ve all been waiting for: the holiday season. It’s the time of year where we’re crossing off all the items from our to-do lists for 2020 including artificial Christmas trees and lawns.
Did you knock out those big home improvement projects given the extra time at home this year? What projects do you want to invest in to increase the value of your home and improve your life in 2021?
Here are some of the top home improvement projects in the US in 2020. It’s worth a read just to see how homeowners are generally investing in their properties and what they view as important long-term. Maybe this list can also provide some inspiration for your 2021 home improvement projects?
While you’re mulling the options over your eggnog, we encourage you to take a look at the tree that is likely lighting up your living room.
It’s artificial…isn’t it?
Did you know that almost 3/4 of American homes with Christmas trees are utilizing artificial trees instead of their natural alternative? When you think about the benefits, it’s really obvious why this change has happened:
- It’s less of a mess – no pine needles or sap getting all over the place.
- A nice artificial tree is more expensive up front, but after a few years, you will have made a return on the investment.
- It saves water. Did you know a real Christmas tree can consume a gallon of water in 24 hours?
- It requires less maintenance and is easier to decorate – many artificial Christmas trees are pre-lit to some degree, saving you a lot of hassle right out of the gate.
- It’s custom to YOU – there are many types of artificial Christmas trees you can get. Dark green fir trees, snow-dusted tree, standard green trees, tall and skinny or short and stumpy. You can get the tree that fits your needs.
It just makes sense to switch to a synthetic tree, right? If you think so, then maybe your big home improvement for 2021 should be a new artificial lawn or synthetic putting green by ProGreen.
Artificial lawns provide all the same benefits of an artificial Christmas tree at a much larger scale, and you get to enjoy the benefits YEAR-ROUND. Artificial lawns:
- Are less messy than natural lawns – eliminating mud, debris, and dust from getting tracked into your home.
- Costs more upfront than a natural lawn, but you will see the return on your investment after an average of 7 years (in probably less time than you’ve had that artificial tree of yours…).
- It saves water on a much, much larger scale than one artificial Christmas tree. You will save thousands of gallons of water annually and it will reduce harmful runoff, which is horrible for the environment.
- It requires less maintenance. You will not have to worry about mowing your lawn again.
- It’s custom to YOU – we will work with you to create the long-term landscape of your dreams. Have pets? We have pet-friendly products. Want a putting green? We are the absolute experts on that. No matter your need, we have a high quality, American-made product for you.
What are you waiting for? Get your artificial Christmas trees and lawns today. Contact us today about your artificial lawn project for 2021!
About The Author: ProLawn jay
More posts by ProLawn jay