You’ve most likely heard friends or co-workers talking about the benefits of mini storage and wondered how it differed from conventional self storage units. While the difference in terms can be cause for confusion, the simple fact is both terms are used interchangeably to indicate the same service. Self storage and mini storage in Lexington, SC can both simplify your life and help you reclaim lost space in your home, garage, or work space. Since mini storage costs very little, it’s easy and affordable for anyone to take advantage of the benefits that come from renting a storage unit outside of the home.
3 Reasons to Rent a Mini Storage Unit
1. Are you thinking about downsizing but worry that you’ll have to throw out cherished items or valuables? Mini storage in Lexington, SC can save you a lot of money by allowing you to live in a smaller home or apartment instead of allowing clutter and personal belongings to take over large areas of your living space. If you’re like a lot of our customers at Fast Casual Storage, you most likely have closets filled with items that only get used every so often or boxes stacked in the garage that haven’t been opened in years.
The simplest way to get organized and begin the process of downsizing is by going through all of your possessions and designating boxes or certain items to storage that don’t see the light of day very often. You may even find that many of the items you’ve been storing for so long aren’t even needed anymore.
2. Storing your items in a climate-controled facility can ensure moisture, bugs, and other elements won’t get into your boxes and destroy heirlooms and valuable possessions. If you’ve ever gone out to the garage and found that mice had taken up residence in one of your storage boxes or looked into the attic and found mold, you can understand the value of maintaining an optimum temperature and humidity when holding your items for long-term storage.
Our facility at Fast Casual Storage is safe, secure, and ideal as a storage solution. Units range in size from 5’x5’ to 10’x20’, so you’ll find the perfectly sized unit when you rent from us.
3. Additional tenant insurance adds another layer of protection when storing your items in mini storage in Lexington, SC. Use our covarage at Fast Casual Storage or bring your own; our in-house tenant insurance covers all of the following:
- Burglary or vandalish
- Water damage not caused by a flood
- Wind damage
- Fire and smoke damage
- Building collapse
- Up to $500 in vermin damage
- Sinkhole damage
Our tenant coverage is extremely affordable, starting at just $9 per month. You’ll find additional information on our website, as well as our contact information if you have any questions. Imagine how your life will improve simply by not having to deal with all of the clutter in your home or garage. Fast Casual Storage makes self storage easy and cost-effective.